eDrawing is now available for the Android platform. People with iOS devices had already been using the app for awhile now and allot of request has been given to bring it Droid side.
With eDrawing users can view native eDrawing and Solidworks file on their mobile devices. You can scroll and twirl around a 3D model and present it to clients and peers. It's highly effective for reviewing CAD models on the go.
The features for android are listed below:
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
There are a few features that are not included in the Android version from the iOS version.But it will probably be incorporated in Android in the near future. The one feature i am really looking forward to is the Augmented Reality(AR) viewer which will surely Impress anyone in the room, Check out the video example below.